Become a sponsor

Contact the secretary David Rose at [email protected]

Clean-up Blandford Campaign (CUBC)

Clean Up Blandford Campaign (CUBC)

Do your bit for the environment – join in community litter-picks

Blandford’s Hidden Gardens

Visit interesting hidden gardens in Blandford

Blandford Town Museum 1

Blandford Town Museum

The Blandford Museum tells the story of Blandford Forum and the surrounding area.

St. Martin's House 1

St. Martin’s House

The house forms the central part of a large Victorian building which was built as the choristers’ house for St. Martin’s church, Bryanston, by the Portman family who then owned the estate. The estate is now home to Byranston School. Built in approx 1886 the house was originally called St Martin’s House, but this name appears to have been dropped in the l940s after the house was divided. The northern section was again divided in the early eighties and we bought the middle part shortly afterwards. Having gradually brought the heart of the building back to its former elegance, we felt it to be only right to also reinstate its original name! Although the whole building, and our central part, has undergone many changes, the principal features were fortunately left intact. We particularly love the huge etched and stained glass window in the stairwell. We have had many years of restoring damaged (one might even say vandalised!) mouldings and architraves, stripping back wooden features to show off the beauty of the grain. Now re-wired, re-plumbed, with central heating throughout and a bathroom for every bedroom, St. Martin’s is once again elegant, comfortable and a much loved home. We hope that

Blandford Railway Arches Trust 1

Blandford Railway Arches Trust

Sustaining Blandford’s railway heritage